|Josh Grisetti as Mark.|
Photo by Joan Marcus.
The search is on for an official RENThead Video Correspondent who has a vibrant on-camera personality and is ready and willing to conduct video interviews with members of the cast at New World Stages in New York City.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Create a 30-second video showing us your personality and telling us why you deserve to make your mark as an official RENThead Video Correspondent, and one example question of what you’d ask a cast member if you were to interview them in person at New World Stages. You must visually appear and speak in your video. Please do not edit your video in any manner.
- Upload your video to www.YouTube.com and submit the URL to email@example.com by the deadline of 11:59 PM Eastern on Friday June 1, 2012.
- Be sure to name your YouTube video: RENT’s “MAKE YOUR MARK” Video Contest Entry
- Remember – your video must be 30 seconds or less – no exceptions allowed!
- In the body of your e-mail, please include your first and last name, age, current city and state of residence, e-mail address, and phone number.
- One winner will be selected as the official RENThead Video Correspondent, who will get the chance to interview members of the Off-Broadway cast at New World Stages.
- Winner will also receive a pair of tickets to see RENT at New World Stages.
Limit one entry per person. Must be a legal resident of the U.S. age 18 or older. Winner is solely responsible for transportation and lodging. Winner must be able to travel to New York between August 1, 2012 and August 15, 2012. Video editing experience is not required for this contest.
Click here to read the official rules and regulations.